(Updates throughout) By Michael Conlon CHICAGO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Amid tight airport security but generally favorable weather, millions of Americans took to the roads and the air on Wednesday to join family and friends for the Thanksgiving holiday, the busiest four-day travel period of the year. Initial reports indicated smooth going for most, the notable exception being New England where a storm dumped up to 10 inches (25 cm) of snow inland and slowed traffic in Massachusetts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. Thanksgiving holiday travel rush under way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.