(Writes through, adds details) June 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it would recall about 45,500 Highlander hybrid and 36,700 Lexus RX 400h model vehicles in the United States, citing faulty transistors in the control boards. Some transistors in the recalled vehicles were inadequately soldered and could be damaged from heat during high-load driving, the automaker's U.S. sales arm TMS USA said in a statement on Wednesday. In most cases, the vehicles will enter a fail-safe driving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US Toyota recalls some Highlander, Lexus vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642