* "Pay czar" approved all 18 pay raises sought by companies * Watchdog: No resistance from pay czar on company requests * Special Master says pay is down from pre-TARP levels By Anna Yukhananov WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department in 2012 failed to curb executive pay at companies rescued with taxpayer funds, the second straight year that it did not live up to its own rules, an internal watchdog said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US Treasury allowed excessive pay at TARP firms -watchdog" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642