(adds background, byline) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The United States on Friday welcomed Beijing's decision to eliminate additional charges on imported auto parts after China lost a challenge on the issue at the World Trade Organization. "We are pleased that China has informed us that it is eliminating the additional charges on imported auto parts in response to the WTO ruling. We look forward to carefully reviewing the changes announced by China," U.S. Trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-US welcomes China move to cut auto parts tariffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642