(Adds quotes) By Chris Baltimore WASHINGTON, March 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham on Tuesday repeated the government will not halt deliveries of crude oil to the nation's emergency stockpile, and said the shipments have a "nearly negligible" impact on market prices. The Bush administration is under increasing pressure from Congress to halt deliveries because crude oil and gasoline prices are nearing record highs. "The reason we're filling the reserves is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. won't halt crude oil deliveries to stockpile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.