(Adds detail on asset-backed sectors) NEW YORK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - U.S. asset-backed security issuance in the first nine months of 2003 surged to $409.6 billion, up over 22 percent from the same period the previous year, as low rates spurred extensive home loan refinancing, according to data released on Tuesday by Thomson Financial. The top underwriter of asset-backed securities in the first three quarters was Citigroup's Citigroup Global Markets, which was also ranked first the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-U.S. year-to-date asset-backed debt volume jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642