* Net income rises 14 pct on revenue jump * Beats analysts' estimates in Reuters survey * Financial expenses tumble; EBITDA surges 76 pct * Management to host conference call later Thursday (Recasts to explain results in paragraph 1; adds details in paragraphs 2-6) By Guillermo Parra-Bernal SAO PAULO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's biggest maker of steel goods for the auto industry, posted a 14 percent jump in third-quarter profit, helped by lower financial expenses and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Usiminas profit beats estimates on price hikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.