* Obama, Lee committed in June to find way forward on deal * Kirk speech will proceed Obama visit to South Korea (Adds details, background) WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk will outline the Obama administration's review of a long-delayed free trade agreement with South Korea in a speech next week, a U.S. business group said on Friday. President Barack Obama opposed the pact with Asia's third-largest market during last year's election campaign and called ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-USTR Kirk sets speech on long-delayed Korea pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.