(adds details) PARIS, May 22 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Thursday it agreed to propose the appointment of a representative of major shareholder Pardus Capital Management at its supervisory board. Pardus, which owns almost 20 percent of Valeo, agreed in return not to raise its stake in the company beyond 20 percent of the capital and voting rights, Valeo said in a statement. "The board of directors has decided to propose the appointment of Behdad Alizadeh to stand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo agrees with Pardus on board representation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.