(Adds details of results throughout) PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - Europe's largest listed car-parts supplier Valeo on Thursday posted a 34.8 percent rise in first-half operating profit and pledged continued improvement in the second half. Valeo's first-half operating income rose to 240 million euros (dollars) from 178 million a year earlier, with the operating margin gaining 1.3 percentage points to 4.6 percent. Sales fell 5.2 percent to 5.184 billion euros due to asset sales and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo back to H1 profit, pledges more" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.