(Combines bond story with details from news conference) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Friday it was launching a 350 million euro ($402.6 million) convertible bond that could help it fund acquisitions to boost its presence in the electronics industry. Chairman Thierry Morin also confirmed at a news conference that the firm -- which on Thursday posted rising first-half profit -- expected to boost its operating margin for the year from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo bond may fund acquisitions, keeps year goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.