(Adds detail) PARIS, March 31 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo denied on Monday a media report saying that it was in talks with India's Hinduja Group over the sale of a controlling stake in the company. The Business Standard reported on Monday that executives from Hinduja, which controls India's No. 2 bus and truck maker Ashok Leyland Ltd , met the top team at Valeo in Paris last week, citing a source familiar with the development. The French company said in a statement on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo denies in stake sale talks with Hinduja" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.