* H1 net profit 168 mln eur vs 213 mln eur net loss in H1 09 * H1 sales rise 38 pct to 4.787 bln euros * Hikes FY operating margin forecast to over 5 pct of sales * Valeo shares closed 1.13 pct higher before results (Adds details from statement) PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo on Tuesday hiked its full-year operating margin target and its forecasts for automobile production in major markets after it posted a 38 percent increase in half-year sales. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo hikes FY margin target; H1 sales soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.