(Adds details, background) PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - Europe's largest listed car parts maker Valeo posted a forecast-lagging 10 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Wednesday as tough cost-cutting helped it resist a wobbly European car market. Valeo said in a statement that net profit in the first three quarters climbed to 22 million euros from 20 million previously, while operating profit rose to 109 million from 98 million, for an operating margin of 4.5 percent, up from 3.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo net profit climbs 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642