(adds details) PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo on Thursday posted a higher first-half profit thanks to lower debt-servicing costs and a significant tax reimbursement. Europe's largest listed car supplier said profit after one-off items rose to 102 million euros, compared with 68 million euros in the year-earlier first half. But operating profit in the first half was nearly flat at 241 million euros versus 240 million, on sales of 4.85 billion euros. Sales fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo profit up on lower financing costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.