* H1 sales down 28.4 pct at 3.472 bln euros * H1 net loss 213 mln euros vs 100 mln profit in H1 2008 * H1 negative operating margin of 51 mln euros * Positive op margin of 15 mln euros in Q2 * H1 free cash flow 4 mln euros; 84 mln euros in Q2 (Adds details) PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo on Wednesday posted lower sales and made a loss for the second-quarter but revised its forecast for worldwide car production upwards for the year as a whole. Valeo said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo Q2 sales plunge, slips to net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642