(Adds background, details) PARIS, Oct 20 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo sounded a note of confidence for 2012 after reporting a 14 percent rise in third-quarter sales on Thursday, thanks in part to its expanding activities in emerging markets. The group said it still expects a slightly stronger operating margin in 2011 than last year's 6.4 percent of sales, despite the high price of raw materials, particularly of rare earths, in the second half. Quarterly sales, which reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo Q3 sales rise 14 pct, confirms goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642