(Adds Pardus comment, credit derivatives, updates share) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, March 23 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo said on Friday that a takeover approach from an investment fund was not hostile but denied speculation the company's management was engineering a buy-out. "The offer is not hostile," Valeo spokeswoman Kate Philipps said, adding the offer was also not "solicited" by management but that the team led by executive Chairman Thierry Morin would play a role in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo says fund takeover interest not hostile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.