(Adds detail, share price) PARIS, June 30 (Reuters) - Valeo has not received an approach from U.S. private equity house Blackstone, the French car part maker said on Thursday. The company confirmed Chief Executive Thierry Morin told Morgan Stanley's European Auto Conference on Wednesday that no approach had been made, following persistent press rumours that Blackstone was preparing a leveraged buyout. By 0725 GMT Valeo shares were down 1.25 percent at 36.37 euros, after gaining as much ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo says has had no approach from Blackstone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.