* Sees global automotive market growth of 5 pct in 2011 * FY sales 9.632 bln vs 7.499 bln in 2009 * Swings to 365 mln net profit vs 2009 153 mln net loss (Adds more details from statement, shares) PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said it expected its operating margin to rise in 2011 after it swung back to a net profit last year. Demand for cars is growing strongly in emerging regions like China, Latin America and Russia, offsetting stagnant European markets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo sees higher operating margin in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.