(Adds details) * Deal is for Enterprise Value of 223 million euros * Deal expected to close no later than March 31, 2013 (Adds additional details) PARIS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French car parts equipment maker Valeo said on Friday it had agreed to sell its unit which makes locks, handles and similar products to Japan's U-Shin for an enterprise value of 223 million euros ($289.42 million). The Access Mechanism Product Group is mostly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Valeo sells car lock unit to Japan's U-Shin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642