(Adds details, quotes, context) PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Veolia rose 9 percent on Thursday afternoon on market talk the French government could take a stake in the French water and sewage company, Paris-based traders said. "We do not comment on market rumours," a Veolia spokeswoman said, while a spokesman for France's strategic investment fund (FSI) declined to comment. At 1505 GMT, Veolia shares were up 8.5 percent, while the CAC 40 was up 2.1 percent. "The French ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Veolia surges on state stake talk -traders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.