* U.S. software firm Versata complains to EU regulator * Versata: SAP using illegal tactics to exclude it from mkt * SAP is world's leading business software provider * Versata won U.S. patent case against SAP last August (Adds EU Commission no comment, SAP shares) By Foo Yun Chee BRUSSELS, June 29 (Reuters) - U.S. software company Versata filed a complaint with European Union antitrust regulators accusing German software company SAP AG of shutting it out of the market. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Versata lodges EU antitrust complaint vs SAP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.