(Recasts with comments from industry officials, JETRO, Honda spokesman) HANOI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Three weeks after suddenly imposing import quotas on motorcycle components, Hanoi might soon ease the blow by providing more parts to largest assembler Honda Vietnam so that it can restart stalled production. Motorcycle makers can expect a reallocation of quotas to raise Honda's component ceiling, which "would be carried out in October at the earliest", Ngo Anh Dung, head of the Trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Vietnam eases tensions in motorcycle spat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642