(Adds background, details; changes dateline, previous CHICAGO) DETROIT, May 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. on Wednesday named James Palmer, a former Boeing Co. executive, as its new chief financial officer. Palmer, 54, held a variety of senior management positions at Boeing, as well as McDonnell Douglas Corp., prior to the merger of the two companies in 1997. His most recent position, until February 2004, was senior vice president of Boeing. Palmer also served as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon appoints ex-Boeing executive as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642