* Visteon pushing to expand margins to 10 pct by 2014 * Supplier already facing breakup pressure from board Nov 14 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp's top executive said the company's lighting business was hurting the U.S auto parts suppliers's margins and said it was "possible" that the unit could do better under a different owner. Chief Executive Don Stebbins said Visteon's lighting business was a relatively small player in terms of revenue, despite having a "tremendous" manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon CEO says lighting unit hurting margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.