* Ford commits support to DIP financing * Operations outside U.S. not in filing (Adds details) May 28 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp said on Thursday it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for its U.S. operations. Visteon, which Ford Motor Co spun off in 2000, said the car maker had made a commitment to support debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing for the restructuring efforts and to ensure long-term continuity of supply. Ford is still Visteon's biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon files for Chapter 11 for U.S. ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.