* Says Wilmington Trust agrees to end plan litigation * Visteon to provide term lenders default-rate interest NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp said its term loan steering committee had agreed to support the auto parts maker's plan of reorganization, helping the company along on its path to emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Holders of a majority of the $1.5 billion term loan have agreed to vote in favor of the plan, the company said on Wednesday. "The support Visteon has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon gets loan holder support for reorganization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642