* May sell business to JV with Huayu Automotive Systems * Terms of the deal not disclosed Nov 30 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Visteon Corp said it could potentially sell a majority of its interiors business to its Chinese joint venture with Huayu Automotive Systems, creating a global automotive interiors company. Definitive agreements for the proposed sale are targeted to be signed in early 2012, Visteon said in a statement, but did not disclose any financial terms. The new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon plans to sell interiors business to China JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.