(Updates throughout with details) DEARBORN, Mich., Jan 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Thursday reported a fourth-quarter net loss due to charges for cutting U.S. salaried workers and restructuring in Europe. The world's third-largest parts maker said its net loss totaled $34 million, or 27 cents a share, including $51 million in special charges. Excluding charges, Visteon said it earned $17 million, or 13 cents a share, vs. a loss of $14 million in the same quarter a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts fourth-quarter net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642