(Adds sales details, background) CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Monday posted a quarterly net loss, pressured by automaker production cuts and a high cost structure, and said it remains in talks with Ford Motor Co. on a broad restructuring.. Visteon, which has struggled to stand on its own since its spinoff five years ago from Ford said the quarterly results were preliminary because it found accounting errors related to its retiree health care and pension ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts loss, continues talks with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642