(Adds details on revenue, outlook, background) CHICAGO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Tuesday posted a narrower quarterly loss under vehicle production cuts by North American customers and said it would cut 900 salaried jobs mainly in high-cost countries. Visteon, which completed a bailout by former parent Ford Motor Co. in 2005 and announced a further three years of restructuring in January, said it expects conditions to remain challenging the rest of 2006 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts narrower loss, plans 900 job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642