By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Visteon Corp reported a quarterly loss on Monday and said it was exploring the sale of "non-core" assets as it looks to streamline its corporate structure and boost margins. The company also reiterated its interest in owning 100 percent of South Korea's Halla Climate Control Corp. Visteon currently owns 70 percent. "We believe that owning 100 percent makes sense for us," Chief Executive Don Stebbins said when asked about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts Q4 net loss; eyes asset sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642