(Adds details on sales, earnings, Ford talks, background) CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp. , one of the largest U.S. auto parts makers, on Wednesday posted a quarterly net loss as its sales to former parent Ford Motor Co. fell and costs for steel and other raw materials rose. Visteon, which has been in talks with Ford over a restructuring of their relationship, said it is exploring financing alternatives in the event that it does not reach an agreement with Ford. Visteon said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts quarterly loss, continues Ford talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.