(Adds details on outlook cuts) DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday, reflecting sluggish North American vehicle production and costs linked to restructuring, and cut its full-year sales outlook. Visteon, which has been in a three-year restructuring it launched shortly after a bailout by former parent Ford Motor Co in 2005, said it has almost completed its restructuring actions by divesting underperforming operations. The net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts quarterly loss, cuts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.