DETROIT, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Friday said its third-quarter loss tripled over the same quarter a year ago, as production fell at its former parent and largest customer, Ford Motor Co. Visteon reported a net loss of $168 million, or $1.34 a share, compared with a net loss of $52 million, or 40 cents a share, in the third quarter of 2003. The company said the results included $41 million in expenses from its new contract with the United Auto Workers union. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon posts wider third quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.