Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Visteon Corp reported a third-quarter profit on Thursday on the strength of higher production levels from automakers, including Hyundai Motor Corp and Ford Motor Co . Visteon reported net income of $41 million, or 79 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $140 million, or $1.08 per share, a year earlier. Sales were $2.04 billion, up 20 percent from $1.7 billion generated in the third quarter of 2010, helped by higher production and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon reports Q3 profit, affirms 2011 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.