* Morgan Stanley lead arranger for financing * Says rights offering oversubscribed Aug 26 (Reuters) - Bankrupt U.S. auto parts supplier Visteon Corp has sought court approval for $700 million in exit financing, court documents show. The company said it solicited proposals from 13 institutions before selecting Morgan Stanley as the lead arranger and administrative agent for the financing. The exit facility will consist of $200 million in asset-based revolving credit and a $500 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon seeks court OK for $700 mln exit financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642