(Adds quote, details) By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp. expects booming car sales in Asia to power the region to its top global market, accounting for nearly 40 percent of sales by 2008, an executive said on Wednesday. Asia Pacific was the smallest of Visteon's three global regional markets in 2001, accounting for just a tenth of total sales, Senior Vice President Robert Pallash told Reuters in an interview in Shanghai. The ratio, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon sees nearly 40 pct of sales from Asia by 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642