* Settlement commits Ford to $600 mln annual sales * Ford accord helps clear way for Visteon bankruptcy exit * Visteon to raise $1.25 billion equity capital (Recasts to incorporate expected bankruptcy exit) By Chelsea Emery and Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp on Tuesday said it expects to emerge from bankruptcy protection in early October, after the auto parts maker settled nearly all its disputes with former owner Ford Motor Co . The settlement assures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon set to exit bankruptcy, in pact with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.