(Updates with closing stock price) DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Shares of auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. fell nearly 7 percent on Friday after the company's pick for chief financial officer withdrew from the job, citing personal reasons. George Strickler, who had been CFO at BorgWarner Inc. , was scheduled to take over as Visteon's CFO from Daniel Coulson on Monday. Visteon said on Wednesday that Coulson would remain in the job on a temporary basis and the company would restart its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon shares fall after CFO-elect withdraws" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642