(Updates with closing stock price) DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Shares of auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. rose nearly 9 percent on Wednesday after a Goldman Sachs analyst raised his rating on the company, citing negotiations with former parent Ford Motor Co. . Visteon and Ford have said they were in talks to modify the spinoff agreement that created Visteon in 2000, aiming to make the supplier more competitive. Goldman Sachs analyst Gary Lapidus raised his rating on Visteon to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon shares soar on Goldman upgrade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.