* Says uncertain of remaining in debt compliance * Exploring options to address future liquidity needs * Q4 loss per share widens to $2.53 DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Car parts maker Visteon Corp warned on Wednesday it might breach its debt covenants following a steep quarterly loss and said it was considering disposing of substantial assets to address liquidity needs. Visteon, the struggling former parts affiliate of Ford Motor Co , said the continued downturn in the global auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Visteon warns on debt compliance after steep loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642