(Adds details, background, shares) FRANKFURT, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen beat expectations with a 40 percent gain in 2007 underlying earnings, raised its dividend and forecast a further improvement in its results this year. VW said on Thursday its operating profit increased to 6.15 billion euros ($9.34 billion), compared with an average estimate of 5.87 billion from a Reuters poll of 20 analysts and 4.38 billion before one-off items the previous year. VW's operating margin expanded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen '07 operating profit beats expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642