* FY 2010 oper profit 7.1 bln eur vs Rtrs poll of 6.75 bln * Plans 2.26 eur per pref shr dividend, was 1.66 eur yr-ago * Automotive net cash at year-end was 18.6 bln eur * Sees increase in 2011 revenue, oper profit * Volkswagen shares up 5.6 pct (Adds details) FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's record full-year results beat expectations on Friday, showing Europe's largest carmaker had enough financial firepower to complete any potential acquisition of Porsche's sports car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen 2010 earns beat expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.