(Adds details, background, share price) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, reported better-than-expected first-half results on Friday and reaffirmed its forecast of higher pretax and operating profits this year, after special items. Operating profit for the first six months rose 62 percent to 1.38 billion euros and compared with an average forecast of 1.11 billion euros given in a Reuters poll of analysts. Earnings before tax, which includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen boosts H1 operating profit by 62 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.