* Financial S'vcs Q1 oper profit down 44 pct to 156 mln eur * Seat brand oper loss 145 mln vs profit of 12 mln * Automotive working capital release of 2.23 bln eur in Q1 (Adds detail and background) FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's flagship VW brand swung sharply to a first-quarter operating loss of 279 million euros ($368 million) after earning nearly half a billion in the previous year's quarter. Europe's biggest carmaker said in its quarterly report on Wednesday that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen brand swings to Q1 operating loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.