* VW, GAZ venture to produce 300,000 units a year in Russia * JV to produce Volkswagen and Skoda brands * Firms decline comment, VW in Oct said in advanced talks (adds details) MOSCOW, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen and Russia's GAZ Group plan a joint venture to produce 300,000 cars per year in Russia, two auto industry sources told Reuters on Friday. The joint venture will make a range of Volkswagen brands including the Jetta, Skoda Octavia and Skoda Yeti models, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen, GAZ team up in auto joint venture-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642