(Adds executive comment, background, details, share) FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG will present new proposals on long-term job security at its six western German plants during a new round of wage talks on Thursday, its personnel chief said. "We will present an employment atlas for each factory that makes clear which level of employment and which products are planned," Peter Hartz told the Braunschweiger Zeitung newspaper in an interview. "We must get an agreement that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen to give new ideas at wage talks-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.