FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen said revenues and operating profit would rise significantly in 2011 as growth in all regions helped operating profit more than double in the first half of the year. The Volkswagen Group is expecting global demand for passenger cars in full-year 2011 to outstrip the figure for the previous year, the company said, adding that positive growth trends in China and India are set to continue. Operating profit in the first six months of 2011 rose to 6.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Volkswagen H1 profit, sales up on global demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642